Prescribed fire is an important management tool used by prairie and forest managers. The articles below describe the steps involved in planning and implementing prescribed fire.
- Developing a Prescribed Fire Burn Plan: Elements & Considerations
- Considerations for Prescribed Burning: Tools and Safety Gear
- Considerations for Prescribed Burning: Timing a Prescribed Burn
- Smoke Management for Prescribed Burning: What to Consider
- Considerations for Prescribed Burning: Ignition Techniques
- Burning for oak regeneration
Learn more about implementing prescribed fire in the 9 part video series on the UKNOW Video channel.