Wildlife Rehabilitation

Have you found a sick or injured critter? Captured something inside during the winter time that won’t survive outside? Wildlife rehabilitators in Iowa are licensed by the Iowa Department of Natural Resources and can take and in some cases capture and transport injured wildlife. This section provides contact information for the licensed wildlife rehabilitators in each county.

View contacts for each county by selecting the county below.